What is the Theory of eternal existence? Theory of eternal existence is a theory based on science-based methods. It is about the logical understanding of such concepts as God, eternity in man, the phenomenon of evil or the end of the world. In order to do this, I present a train of thought, incorporating the basic religious concepts into a single theory of eternal existence. I try to present all topics clearly and without prejudice. However, I often refer to sound logic and the latest scientific achievements. My research methods are primarily intended to lead to the understanding of the First Cause of the creation of the universe.
All books on essenceism are intended for people seeking the truth about God, eternity in man and about ourselves today. My books are intended especially for those who do not have specific religious preferences.
In conclusion: Theory of eternal existance was created by an analytical system of essenceism - see website: www.essenceism.com
Polish version of this website is here: www.essenceizm.org
This Publishing House publishes and distributes my books in electronic and regular versions: Wydawnictwo Literackie Białe Pióro.
Janusz Mazur e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (phone: +48 (22) 722 77 00)
Theory of Eternal Existence
”The beginning of life every human it is the beginning of eternity”
Goals of the theory of eternal existence
1. The most important goal of my theory is to demonstrate the existence of a state beyond time and space, i.e. the spiritual world. This should not be an act of religious faith or secret knowledge.
2. The simultaneous goal of the theory of eternal existence is to convey knowledge about the existence of the eternal Original Being as the Creator of all things. God cannot be a mystery. It is to be replaced by the knowledge of Him.
3. The strategic goal of this theory is to show the pattern of goodness necessary for humanity to recreate reality in accordance with the concept of the Creator.
4. A very important goal of the theory of eternal existence is to show eternity in man as the proper state of his reality.
5. The emotional purpose of my theory is to show that the cosmos, life and people were created as a result of the action of the Original Force of Love. It introduces the Laws and Energy of the First Cause into the space-time of the universe. Thus, it can be said that the creation of the universe was an act of love towards people, that is, it was created for us.
6. The practical purpose of this theory is to explain that the eternity of man lies in our spiritual person led through life by a physical person.
7. The obligatory purpose of my theory is to make the world's religions aware to completely change their mission. It is about creating a new face of religion so that, using love, they can start working for the salvation of humanity from evil.
8. The current purpose of my theory is to suggest to politicians and clergy that they abandon the use of force of power and begin to apply love in activities.
Table of contents
Introduction - to the theory of eternal existence
Part I. Rules of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 1. Main concepts of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 2. The paradigm of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 3. Assumption of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 4. Axioms of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 5. Theses of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 6. Existential judgments of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 7. Creation scheme of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 8. Definitions and description of theory of eternal existence
Chapter 9. Restoring the proper sense to concepts
Part II. Complementing idea of theory of eternal existence
Chapter 10. The idea of the theory of eternal existence
Chapter 11. Important Feature of the Eternal Existence Theory
Chapter 12. Distinguishing of theory from vision of science and religion
Chapter 13. More knowledge about the state beyond time and space
Chapter 14. The need to understand our reality
Chapter 15. Evaluation of analytical methods concerning this theory
Chapter 16. Ideas of the theory of Eternal Existence in relation to philosophy
Chapter 17. Opinion of Theory Concerning World Religions
Chapter 18. Essenceism shaped the theory of eternal existence
Part III. Original Being - The core of my theory
Chapter 19. Creating a scientific pattern of God
Chapter 20. The source of the Theory - Original Being
Chapter 21. The Universe - the idea of the Original Being
Chapter 22. The Original Being and the state of the universe
Chapter 23. The dispute over the creation of the universe
Chapter 24. The main act of love of the Creator
Chapter 25. God's true love for people
Chapter 26. The role of the individual in the history of the world
Chapter 27. The Power of Power vs. the Power of Love
Part IV. A vision of eternity for man and the world
Chapter 28. Terms for understanding eternity
Chapter 29. Root arguments for eternity
Chapter 30. Eternity from God for man
Chapter 31. Science helps understand eternity
Chapter 32. Knowledge of eternity for everyone
Chapter 33. Vision of eternity in the universe
Chapter 34. Eternity of man and other beings
Chapter 35. Reasons for not understanding eternity
Chapter 36. Views that no one expected
The most important findings of the theory of eternal existence
The outline of the theory of eternal existence
0. The theory of eternal existence is based on the fact that the universe came into existence at a particular moment and before it was not there.This is the paradigm of this theory.
1. The main premise of this theory is the existence of a state beyond time and space. This is the foundation of this theory.
2. The thesis of the theory of eternal existence is that God recognized by most of humanity is the Original Being. He is an eternal, perfect and absolute Being. He has a Heart in Him that is the Eternal Source of the Original Power of Love, which makes Him the Creator, who created the universe, life and people from Himself.
3. A complementary hypothesis of the theory of eternal existence is that the Original Being occupies the entire sphere except time and space, that is, everything outside the space-time of the universe. This is His and ours eternal "home", that is, the eternal spiritual world.
4. The axiom in the theory of eternal existence is that "something" cannot arise out of "nothing." Thus, the space-time of the universe or universes had to have a source of origin. It is the Personality of the Original Being and Its Energy of the First Cause.
5. The existential judgment of the theory is that the Personality of the Original Being permeates the Energy of the First Cause. This creates a "model" for the spiritual person that permeates the physical person.
6. Eternity is in our spiritual person, which we receive from the Creator at the moment of our birth.
7. An additional existential judgment is that the Original Being knows no evil. The evil of this world appeared when an evil power of power was created by changing the direction of the Original Force of Love. As a consequence, the fallen nature inherited from Satan began to work in us. If we do not eliminate evil, it will last forever.
All knowledge shaped by the essenceism system leads to the theory of eternal existence.
The list of topics for the Outline of The Theory of Eternal Existence posted on this website:
= The Forerunner of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= The Conditions of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= The main concepts of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Goals of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Paradigm of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Axioms of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Assumptions of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= SCHEME for the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Theses and hypotheses of The Theory of Eternal Existence
= The existential judgments of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Defining God in the Theory of Eternal Existence
= The Original Power of the Love of the Original Being
= Idea of the emergence of the Theory of Eternal Existence
= Comparison of WW Theory with WI_Theory_TABLE
= The most important findings of the Theory of Eternal Existence