Goals of the theory of eternal existence
1. The most important goal of my theory is to demonstrate the existence of a state beyond time and space, i.e. the spiritual world. This should not be an act of religious faith or secret knowledge.
2. The simultaneous goal of the theory of eternal existence is to convey knowledge about the existence of the eternal Original Being as the Creator of all things. God cannot be a mystery. It is to be replaced by the knowledge of Him.
3. The strategic goal of this theory is to show the pattern of goodness necessary for humanity to recreate reality in accordance with the concept of the Creator.
4. A very important goal of the theory of eternal existence is to show eternity in man as the proper state of his reality.
5. The emotional purpose of my theory is to show that the cosmos, life and people were created as a result of the action of the Original Force of Love. It introduces the Laws and Energy of the First Cause into the space-time of the universe. Thus, it can be said that the creation of the universe was an act of love towards people, that is, it was created for us.
6. The practical purpose of this theory is to explain that the eternity of man lies in our spiritual person led through life by a physical person.
7. The obligatory purpose of my theory is to make the world's religions aware to completely change their mission. It is about creating a new face of religion so that, using love, they can start working for the salvation of humanity from evil.
8. The current purpose of my theory is to suggest to politicians and clergy that they abandon the use of force of power and begin to apply love in activities.